Canon doesn't pay attention to buzzwords, which is made all the more obvious by the lack of 4k in the newly announced C100 Mark 2. If you don't care about 4k, then it's going to be worth a strong look.
- Same sensor, but processed a little differently.
- New OLED screen, fully articulates!
- New EVF, higher res, tilts, has real eyecup
- Up to 60P slow motion
- Up to 35mbit MP4
- Dual band wifi built in
- New buttons and menu toggle on LCD
- LUTs now available
- Same 8 bit 4:2:0 internal recording
For those who already have a C100, i don't think it's a worthwhile upgrade unless you have a specific need that it fills. I've personally decided no more 1080 cameras for me, but that's after analyzing my needs/uses.
Performance wise it looks like it won't be anything significant over the mark 1, but we'll just have to wait and see about that.